Our 200-hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training course is an intensive program designed to give you the knowledge, skills and confidence to practice and teach yoga based on Vinyasa flow and Thai massage.
Vinyasa flow responds to the smooth way the poses run together, the way you move from one pose to the next combining your breath.
Thai massage techniques are incorporated in the curriculum to help build a strong sense of touching, build up the adjustments section with creative ways. On one hand Thai adjustments deepen the posture and release relaxation and at the same time promote safe alignment.
Our comprehensive curriculum covers asana, pranayama, meditation, philosophy, alignment, adjustments and a lot of teaching practice.
Our 200-hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training course is for you if:
- You want to develop a deeper understanding of yoga, philosophy and lifestyle
- You want to deepen your practice by having an overall experience
- You want to explore your creativity in a safe environment and share it with others
- You want to understand and explore the potential of the human body
- You want to become a yoga instructor and guide people through the yoga practice with safety and compassion